Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm back

Hi everyone-
Sorry it's been so long since I posted on my blog. Things have been absolutely crazy in my personal life. My recommendation to people would to NOT switch jobs in the middle of a divorce if it can be helped. YIKES! As one of my friends said, "have you looked at the life stressor index? Why don't you just move and get that in this year, too?" But instead, I'm going to refinance my house and finish remodelling it! That means that I need to move my stamping room!! I'm not looking forward to that. Right now, I'm supposed to be packing it up into boxes. But the thought of that is very painful. I'm thinking I might put everything right in my living room instead of packing it away! Because of course, if I pack something away thinking I don't absolutely need that, I'm going to want it for my next creation.


Speaking of creations, I do have a few cards to share. My up, up, up line-Patsy Waggoner, has challenged her downline to a STRIVE challenge. September's challenge was to create 5 cards using the same set. So here are my 5 cards using circle circus:This card used the Stampin' Pastels and sponge daubers to apply color to whisper white card stock. I then used a straight edge and the chalk eraser (included in the stampin' pastels) to create the lines. Colors used were: Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, and Orchid Opulance.

This card uses the z fold and is created using rich razzleberry, crushed curry, old olive, and soft suede.


This card is created using old olive. I left the modern tag blank to add a sentiment so that I could add it later, depending on the need I had. TIP: Stamp a card that can be used for any purpose and don't add the sentiment. That way when you need a card, you have a blank one that you just add the sentiment and your ready to go.



This card is created using melon mambo, crushed curry, and brilliant blue.



This card is created using certainly celery, brocade blue, rose red, and summer sun. A piece of vellum was attached using snail adhesive under the certainly celery ribbon. The sentiment was stamped on the vellum.
All Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!
I look forward to seeing you soon. To sign up for email updates, please contact me at krissanders1225@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment