Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Back!

I know it's been quite awhile since I posted on my blog. Life sure goes fast. I'm settling into my new job, which there is NEVER enough time at work to get everything done that needs to be done there. I've also survived my first two holidays being divorced. Thanksgiving was hard, but Christmas was better.

I spent all day yesterday stamping while two of my friends scrapbooked. I had a wonderful day just stamping, without the pressure of "having to come up with great ideas" for a workshop and guess what....I have some GREAT cards for upcoming workshops.

Tomorrow, I leave for the weekend with a group of girls to go "crafting" all weekend. Of course, I'll be stamping. I've been "blurfing" all night to get inspiration for my weekend of stamping. I'm hoping to be able to post some pictures after the weekend, so check back soon.

Hope you have a great 2010!
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment