Sunday, July 19, 2009

411 Stampers Challenge

I was browsing the internet, checking out other SU! demonstrator blogs, and came across a Blog: Stamping 411 with the operators. They had posted a sketch challenge using this template.



I headed down to my stamp room and with my little helpers by my side, came up with the following card:


www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!
This card uses the new Autumn Days Stamp set (SU! IBC p. 92) and Wow Flowers stamp set(SU! IBC p. 173). Accessories include Stampin' Write Markers (close to cocoa, always artichoke, rich razzleberry, ruby red, and more mustard), Punches (1" circle, 1 1/4" circle, word window, modern label, and corner rounder), Stampin' Dimensionals, and Autumn Traditions DSP.

No comments:

Post a Comment