Monday, July 20, 2009

I need to brag a bit!

My youngest daughter, Maren (5) loves to stamp. If we are stamping she will get upset that I make her stop for lunch. She usually uses my scraps and fills every inch of space with stamps. They don't coordinate or follow any specific theme, so when she did the following card, I was very surprised. (All her scrap pieces are on the inside this time!). She chose her colors (more mustard and chocolate chip) and colored the giraffe and happy birthday stamp. She punched a 1" circle for a sun.


However, my oldest daughter, Megan (16) does NOT like to make cards. She will scrapbook here and there, but does not make cards. The other night when she wanted to stay up and stamp I just about fell over. I headed off to bed and when I got up the next morning I found these 2 cards on my stamping table! I think she is rather embarrassed that I keep showing them to everyone! I am planning on sending them into Stampin' Up! for the kid's made cards request.
(She used the new animal stories and circle circus stamp sets) The trees on her 2nd card are made using a chocolate chip marker and the large oval punch. She drew in the grass using a stampin' write marker.






All Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!
Thanks for indulging a proud mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment