Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Back From Convention!

Here is a picture of the swaps I made for convention. A great big thanks goes out to my good friend Tammie. Tammie, Trista (Tammie's daughter), my daughters (Megan, Morgan, and Maren), and I did the majority of my 100+ swaps in 2 1/2 hours. All I had left was to punch out and attach the butterflies!
Convention was AWESOME! Can you image 3000+ people who are passionate about stamping and SU! products in one place? On our arrival day, we made our way to the convention center where we were able to pick up our "convention bags". These bags contained 4 stamp sets, a wheel, SU! pen, and SU! pin, as well as all the other convention info we needed. I brought my 100+ swaps and the craziness began. I swapped all of my cards that first day. Many people do some each day, but I decided I wanted to be done swapping on the first day so I could enjoy all the other convention activities.
Of course there were many announcements about upcoming products....Do you want to know what they are? Well, maybe I
could let out a secret...or two....or three.....I don't know which I'm most excited about: My Digital Studio, Build-A-Bear stamps and die cuts, or the Simply Adorned Charms. Of course I was able to see all of these products first hand at convention. Build-A-Bear and Simply Adorned Charms will be available September 1st. The release date of My Digital Studio will be coming soon. If you want to see these products and share them with your friends, contact me today to set up an in home show for you and your friends.
All Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment