Friday, July 31, 2009

Another card from last weeks stamping marathon

Where did the week go??? It's been a hectic week around here. SU! convention and the county fair in the same week, means the 4-H projects need to be done EARLY because mom can't handle getting ready for a trip and last minute projects! So, even though I've been in my stamp room, it's been to help my 8 year old do her first scrapbook. Let me tell you, it was hard to sit on my hands and let her do her own thing, but I'll post some pictures and you'll be able to see that it's her work...But in the meantime, I came across this picture of when looking for the one of my convention swap and thought I'd post it.


www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!
This card was CASED after searching many web-sites last week (I can't remember where I found it)....I will get a picture of my convention swaps up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment