Friday, July 24, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly


Our annual community summer celebration has "hit" town, so I've been hiding from the crowds by playing in my stamping room! I am SO EXCITED about the new butterfly punch, I can't put it or my flight of the butterfly set down....Here is one card I made today using The flight of the butterfly and inspired by nature stamp sets. I used a stampin sponge to add the color to the background. The cloud was made by cutting a cloud free-hand from a post it note and sticking it to the card prior to sponging the ink. I love the demension given to the butterfly by using snail adhesive in the middle of the butterfly and stampin demensionals under the wings. Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!
Check back tomorrow for more cards made with The flight of the butterfly set and butterfly punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment