Sunday, July 19, 2009

I've been stamping like CRAZY

Some of you may know, my husband recently asked for a divorce...It has thrown me for a loop. For a few weeks, I have been doing what I absolutely have to do and nothing more. But I knew I couldn't continue that way. To get through this rough time, I need to really focus on taking care of myself and part of that is being true to myself and taking time for the things that I really enjoy (riding bike, stamping, and reading). I have spent quite a few hours in my stamp room and browsing stamping sites to get my inspiration back. Here are a few of the cards I have created during my "Taking Care of ME Time"

The following card was cased from Dawn Olchefske. You can visit her blog at: http://dostamping.typepad.com/

Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!

This card was inspired by Wendy Wiexler. You can visit her blog at: http://www.wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com/
www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!


This is a card I had seen quite awhile ago, using the pick a petal set. It's not one of my favorite cards, but I thought it might make someone smile. :)


www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!


This card was another card I cased from Dawn Olchefski

Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!

Another version of the card inspired by Wendy Wiexler

www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!


This is a card I made after viewing a sketch template online somewhere.

www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!


This is a card inspired by a card I had seen awhile ago also using the pick a petal stamp set.

www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!


This next card uses the branch out stamp set that is on the dormant list. I bought this set because I love it. I even bought it after the new catalog came out...It's one that I decided I couldn't live without. I'm glad I bought it!


www.krissanders.stampinup.net
Kris Sanders
Images © 1990–2009 Stampin’ Up!


I thought about spreading these cards out over a few posts, but I decided NOPE, going to share them all at the same time! I'm planning on spending quite a bit more time in my stamp room over the next few weeks before school starts. I also have about 15 cards from our Definitely Diva Swap that I'd love to share with everyone! So keep coming back to check for more card ideas, or better yet, subscribe to my site to be notified when I publish a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment